Our Advisers provide advice and execution services for clients
looking to trade in securities and derivatives. Advisers
have access to in-depth research and a full range of services
and products including: margin lending, cash accounts, portfolio
administration and personal superannuation.
As a client, you can gain access to public equity offerings
and other securities issues available through our corporate finance
activities. If you are a wholesale client or sophisticated
investor, you can also access placement issues handled by the
Stockbroking and Advice Services
- Advice on equity options, warrants and futures from accredited
- Regular offerings of new issues (to retail and wholesale
clients) and placements (generally only available to wholesale
- Access to research on most of the ASX 300 listed companies as
well as coverage of an array of mid-cap, small and emerging
companies; sector research and regular economic and market
commentary; regular strategy updates and in-depth coverage of our
- Specialist coverage on exchange traded funds (ETFs), Listed
Investment Companies (LICs) and hybrid issues.
- Bell Potter is the only non-bank margin lender in the market.
The service offers competitive interest rates and a comprehensive
list of Approved Securities to borrow against.
- In-house cash services with competitive interest rates for
at-call and term deposit funds.
- Cash account1 that can be linked to your share
trading account for ease of settlement.
- Access to bank bills, company debentures and other fixed
Portfolio Administration Service (PAS)
- Comprehensive reporting on investment portfolios and management
of all paperwork across a range of different asset types including:
shares, cash, unlisted managed funds and interest rate
- Online access to portfolios along with quarterly and annual
reporting of all transactions, portfolio valuations and annual tax
- Advice on superannuation from accredited Advisers supported by
in-house superannuation specialists.
- Advice on self-managed superannuation funds.
Find out more
here to find an experienced Adviser in your area.
To apply now for an account or to open an additional
account please contact us on 1300 0 BELLS(23557).
Click here for calculators and tips to help
you make better financial decisions from ASIC and the Australian